BAR OREO COOKIES 16 PIECES
1900-2000g/PC CODE 71.8413 1 PCS/BOX
- Stored refrigerated frozen at -18°C.
- Thaw maintenance at 0-4°C and after thawing is prohibited to refreeze it.
- As for the goods that are offered warm – use microwave oven – like Soufflé, Apple pie, Dream cake, Chocolate cake, Walnut pies, Molten cake, Orange cake, Brownies, the regeneration is done directly
from the freezer to the microwave for 50 to 60 seconds.
- Sweets that needs refrigerator like individual cakes, cakes, bowls, shots, daily sweets, mini treats, battons, can be kept for 5 days at 0-4°C. Thaw small quantities depending the possibilities and
the potential of your sales. (Note: The lifetime is varied if the temperature and humidity conditions are not the same as the above).
- The buffet sweet, like Apple pies, Syruped walnut pies etc. are kept in a dry and cool place 5 to 15 days, depending on the product.
- The syruped sweets that are available as uncooked after thawing, are baked as follows:
– Baklavas is baked in 150-160 Celsius in preheated oven for 90 minutes.
– Saragli, mini baklava nest are baked in 150-160°C in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes.
– Mini Katai Nest, Mini Galaktompoureko nest and Galaktompoureko are baked in preheated oven in 190-200°C for 40-50 minutes.
– After cooking the syroped products, syrup them with the corresponding syrup (in lukewarm situation 40°C).
- Cookies are baked at 160°C in a preheated oven for 12 to 14 min of freezing, (Caution: Be soft).